New visiting times 2019
- all year round from Tuesday to Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00 (closed on Mondays)
All tours are guided in the technical part of the museum with a hat-making demonstration. More informations.
For groups, you can book by phone +33 (0)4 77 94 23 29 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- full price : 6 euros
- special price : 4,50 euros
- children (from 6 to 18 years) : 3 euros
- students, unemployed, disabled persons: 3 euros
Means of payment in the museum : cash, bank check, credit card, chèques-vacances.
Services on the site
- Sale of hats at the shop of the museum (collection of the Hat working museum and others)
- Restaurant "Au chapelier gourmand" : www.auchapeliergourmand.fr
Come to Chazelles-sur-Lyon
The Hat Working Museum is located in Chazelles-sur-Lyon, in the Monts du Lyonnais in the tourist area of Forez, 30 km north of Saint-Etienne and 45 km west of Lyon.
Prepare your holidays in the Forez