- all year round from Tuesday to Saturday from 14:00 to 18:00 (closed on Mondays)
- Sundays and public holidays from 14:30 to 19:00
- July and August : from Monday to Saturday from 11:00 to 18:30, Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 to 19:00
- Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
All tours are guided in the technical part of the museum with a hat-making demonstration. More informations.
For groups, you can book by phone +33 (0)4 77 94 23 29 or by e-mail email@example.com.
- full price : 6 euros
- senior (+ 65 ans) : 5 euros
- special price : 4,50 euros
- children (from 6 to 18 years) : 3 euros
- students, unemployed, disabled persons: 3 euros
Means of payment in the museum : cash, bank check, credit card, chèques-vacances.
Services on the site
- Sale of hats at the shop of the museum (collection of the Hat working museum and others)
- Restaurant "Au chapelier gourmand" : www.auchapeliergourmand.fr
Come to Chazelles-sur-Lyon
The Hat Working Museum is located in Chazelles-sur-Lyon, in the Monts du Lyonnais in the tourist area of Forez, 30 km north of Saint-Etienne and 45 km west of Lyon.
Prepare your holidays in the Forez